1. I liked this brave advice for being more efficient and getting things done especially the idea of deleting all your emails! A brave step indeed.
2. Sonima is my latest go to yoga website - give a video class a go - and such a selection even for inflexible me.
3. 13 days until I am back at The Thornham Deli - my favourite deli - the vegetarian breakfast is one of the best that I have ever tasted.
4. I am liking this Instagramer - my new roots - easy vegan recipes.
5. My monthly accupuncture sessions have contributed to my well being - my accupuncturist has updated his web site.
6. Liking this quote - we all have this choice every day.
7. Went to a book launch at The Redfern Gallery - I have never had the courage to go inside a Mayfair art gallery. This was it.
8. I got to meet the amazing Rebecca Thornton who has written "The Exclusives" that was launched this week at The Redfern Gallery.
9. Watch this How To Stay Young-Episode 1. An investigation on how much of the way we age is down to genetics and how much of it is down to the way we live our lives.
10. Another bowl recipe - this was simple and delicious.
Have a great weekend and hope you enjoy this week's links.