I read a lot of blogs, websites and articles on the internet. I had an idea that I would share 10 things I’ve seen that has made an impression on me this week. I'm hoping that this will be a regular feature.
1. "How to know if you're happy or just settling in" - a Lifehack article - which sure hit a note with me as there have been times when I have coasted through life until I realise that I was settlng and needed to make a change.
2. How to throw a dinner party in an hour - as long as you have some food in the cupboard and fridge and some friends!
3. Dreaming of Palm Springs. Can't wait for my next visit.
4. I 'm making these herby avocado and egg sandwiches this weekend.
5. I am enjoying the comedy of "words people say" in Alison Hitchcock's blog. I am the friend that she gave herself the challenge of writing a letter a week to with the sole purpose of cheering him up, when I was diagnosed with cancer. Those letters really cheered me up. And I am the lucky recipient of over 100 letters from Alison. One day they will be in print for all to share.
6. The Medicinal Chef (Dale Pinnock)'s delicious Butternut Lentil and White Bean Winter Warmer for a chilly March supper.
7. Liking this Instagram account and he's local to me - https://www.instagram.com/seanchap/
8. Bowls seem to be the new plates - it's a trend that is catching on.
9.Looking for some inspirational quotes - then try this - this is particularly apt for me this week
10. Liking the amazing photography of Jon Clifton. Might have to save up for one of his canvases.
Hope you enjoy exploring some of these links...... let me know what you think by way of comments.